• Preparation sales cycle (Customer’s proposal, Tender’s Proposal, Customer’s follow up, Sales and purchasing paper work).
• Preparation of all sales weekly/Monthly/quarterly reports.
• Contact new customers (Calls and E-mail shooting).
• Handling business day to day issues.
• Follow up Outstanding Account Receivables and Letter of Guarantee.
• Follow up Customer’s issues and Outstand Purchasing Orders.
• Identify, appropriately escalate, and ensure resolution of issues.
• Attending Tenders and representing the company in some assigned tasks.
• Accomplish department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
– With Sales team, Sales Head
– Purchasing Manager if needed.
– Reporting to: Sales Team Head and Sales Manager- Company Management as assigned.
– Report what : Sales Report / states / issues / time sheet
Qualification/Required Documents :
– Working experience in Sales/Marketing and/or Administration office.
– Good communication skill.
– Multi Task Person.
– Micro soft Word/Excel and Power Point skills
– English language is an advantage.