We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer with technical skills. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will contribute to important development decisions. All developers are encouraged to leverage new technologies such as .NET4.5, MVC4, jQuery, and mobile platforms.
We expect all team members to be self-motivated, solution oriented, and demonstrate strong communication skills.
In this role, The ability to clearly communicate with all levels of technical ability is critical to success. This role has responsibilities throughout the product lifecycle including development, testing, and support.
• Taking responsibility for development deliverables for a project.
• Primary reviewer for specifications and secondary reviewer for test plans
• Responsible for the creation of design notes for features to be reviewed by other Analyst/Project manager.
• Responsible for the breakdown of designs into development
• Responsible for providing rough estimates for features
• Key participant in ensuring developers with necessary skills are requested for project work
• Key participant in sprint planning – balancing business priorities with “non-functional” / software architecture / dependency requirements
• Key participant in estimation of development tasks
• Responsible for code quality including code reviews and code analysis
• Responsible for reporting project development status Mentoring
• Make recommendations regarding continuous improvement of internal and external processes/procedures.
• +5 years of application development experience with scalable .Net web applications and .Net framework, including C#, ADO.Net and ASP.Net
• Strong OO design and relational data modeling skills
• Good SQL skills, including experience developing with SQL Server 2008+
• Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ.
• Solid team leading experience
• Ability to map business requirements to a software design
• Ability to break up a design into components and development tasks
• Ability to estimate development effort for tasks
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or equivalent
• Desire to expand knowledge and experience and commitment to continuous learning and Knowledge sharing.